Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. When you visit www.USF.com,
U.S. Facilities, Inc. may collect and/or track: (1) your home server domain
names, your e-mail address, your type of computer, the files downloaded, the
search engine used, operating system, and type of Web browser; (2) the e-mail
addresses of visitors that communicate with U.S. Facilities, Inc. via e-mail;
(3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, surveys,
e-mail, contest entries, and other online submissions (including demographic
and personal profile data), and (4) aggregate information on pages accessed by
a visitor. To better serve you, we use "cookies" to customize
your browsing experience. Cookies are simple text files stored by your browser
and they provide a method of distinguishing among visitors to our sites. We use
"cookies" to store a randomly generated tag on your computer such
that when you revisit our sites, we may recognize the visitor by the Internet
cookie and customize the visitor's experience accordingly. The cookies created
on your computer by using our sites do not contain personally identifiable
information. You can refuse a cookie, or delete the
cookies file from your computer at any time by using any one of a number of
widely available methods. However, you should be aware that if you disable the
"cookies" feature of your browser, you may not be able to use the
portals within our site. When a visitor performs a search on our site, we
may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the
search performed. U.S. Facilities, Inc. may also record limited information for
every search request and use that information only to solve technical problems
with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
2. Use of Personal Data. U.S. Facilities, Inc. may use the information it collects online for a number of different reasons, including editorial and feedback purposes, marketing and promotions, performing a statistical analysis of visitor usage, product development, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of our site. Aggregate data that does not identify individual users may be used for internal purposes or provided to third parties.
Personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to U.S. Facilities, Inc. may be added to our databases and used for future communications regarding site updates, new products and services, the confirmation of transactions through the portals, upcoming events and for other purposes in accordance with State and Federal law.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties. Unless otherwise authorized by a visitor, U.S. Facilities, Inc. will not sell, rent, license or disclose personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties. U.S. Facilities, Inc. will not release personally identifiable information to any party unless required to do so by government authorities or legal process in accordance with applicable law.
5. Security Measures. U.S. Facilities, Inc. has implemented numerous security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, all U.S. Facilities, Inc. employees are required to certify their understanding that personal information is considered confidential, that it is important to safeguard personal information, and that U.S. Facilities, Inc. will take appropriate action against any employee who fails to acknowledge these facts or adhere to the requisite standards of conduct. You should be aware that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from U.S. Facilities, Inc. via this site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. U.S. Facilities, Inc. is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. Visitors who prefer to communicate with U.S. Facilities, Inc. in another manner other than through our site can contact us by telephone at 215.564.1448 or write to us via regular mail at: U.S. Facilities, Inc., 30 N. 41st, Suite 400, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
6. Opt-Out Right. Visitors may opt out of having certain personally identifiable information used by U.S. Facilities, Inc. for secondary purposes or used by U.S. Facilities, Inc. or its affiliates for marketing or other promotional communications by contacting U.S. Facilities, Inc. via regular mail, e-mail, or telephone at the addresses above. (This does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of visitors to U.S. Facilities, Inc.'s site.)
7. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request via regular mail, e-mail, or phone, U.S. Facilities, Inc. will provide to visitors a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by U.S. Facilities, Inc. regarding the visitor.
This web site may contain
other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be
observed and followed. Information on this web site may contain technical
inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. USF may also make improvements and/or changes in the services and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
USF assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by USF and use of such information is at the recipient's own risk. USF provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any information that USF provides. By furnishing information, USF does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
USF does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our web site. Please note that any information or material sent to USF will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending USF any information or material, you grant USF an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that USF is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates andn out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.